Friday 17 May 2013

Sweet Surrender

So now,
I am giving you my heart,
In this lonely hour,
Sitting in the park.
Finally its only you and me ..
Looking at the stars..
Together...
We two will,
Become one in our sweet surrender...

Listening the song of snipe,
In this milky moonlite,
Your face,
Hmmm...
Making me mad..
Your eyes, Your lips..
How can we hold back to love,
When we lost in endless kiss..
Rain of love pouring bliss...
And you are the tear on my eyelite...
The happy one...
I will save it until you come.
Then I will cry,
Because I want your wings to fly,
With you,
Above the hight of the sky...

Night brings velvet melody within,hark!!
Spark of our love lightening the dark....
I am giving you my every bit.
My soul, my mind and My heart.
The finest,
The deepest,
The best of what I got,
True,
Selfless,
With some pleasure and scorn,
Undivided,
And naked,
As pure as the day I were born...

Now its your turn...
You can go with your own,
Or you can come with me,
Because,
I am giving you all the clue.
From the afterglow to morning dew...
I love you now and I will always do...

We will shine bright,
In the darkest night,
We will burn the ground..
We will be the fireworks in the sky..
We will,
Play with the thander .
Let them wonder,
We two will,
Become one in our sweet surrender... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment