Tuesday 21 May 2013

Seldom Love

I'll write until I die.
After me,
Only my poems Remain for the world to remind.
My craving for revive..
Shine emerging ray of my divine...
my efforts for survive...
my words,my thoughts and my rhymes...

All the years I endure..
Feel nothing but tears,fears and holes....
I wear,
Abysmal agonizing soul..
The search should be stop..
Already,
Waive all wishes,dreams and hope,
Dilate and prolong..
Wait of unknown...

In the end It reveals,
The truth,
The reason,
Behind..
My wistful weep...
To my Precious grief....

I tried with all my might,
wisdom, will and bosom..

With map and GPS day and night,
Since the day I was born,
run,burn and fight,
Hopeless eyes still looking for home.

No way to escape,
Windows and doors are closed.

All I got was seldom love..
For a day or two,
No, Its not enough..
Where is my Laugh ?
Where is my life ?
Alone,How long ?
Wounds are new but blunt,
In deep yes it hurts..



I am scared...
I am alone...
I am singing with the song...
In a very high tone...
It was obvious,once I told,
This pain can not be cured..
So,
Its the time to meet my Lord...

2 comments:

  1. This one reeks of a sinister negativity,distrust,hesitation,suspicion and reluctance...though it was meant to,I guess. So. ..mission accomplished ! Gloomy, and at the same time..full of light. Can call a GAME OVER for a person struggling to wriggle through life...and can inspire and push one through at the same time.Its Like Eminem reprising a song of Avril Lavigne !
    Loved the portion where the wounds are blunt, although I have no idea what " the search should be stop" means. Grammar was compromised at the cost of rhyme..i guess !

    ReplyDelete