Thursday 9 May 2013

Gambling

Self imposed exile,
From the weeping woe.
Heartbreak heartache,
Trust love and lies...
Down the deepest desire,
Which is hard to acquire.

My heartless adamantine.
what is your silent admire ??
Love or lust??
So in search...
We can go to alabama or also LA will be fine.

escape from the territory
of ghost,wimp and blinds.
Go,
hunt for unknown,
leaves the world behind.

Thander kisses the dirt,
makes the light sound.

Sterility spike,
In crystal cries.
frozen and cold,
my gray stoned eyes.

Run to the end of the sun,
and you will become,
Dead in transient nights,

Death introduced herself,
what remains else,
only some bursting towers,
their soldiers fucking cowards,

Dim lights falling down,
Tomb become the town.

I am having a soul of clown.
wicked solitude sarcastic n loud,
hell empress gives me this crown.

Where is my home?
still roaming on the bleedy road,
chasing cars on highway.
Doors are closed ,
screaming souls,
crash them or open up,
get the sign of servive,

I can not discribe,
ponder dreams of mine.

so in search ..
we can go to alabama or also LA will be fine...

In my womb,
I am safe n sound,
i see through the window,
fire hugging the toon.
we are reaching to the stars,
but its to soon to see the blue moon,
its april 22,
so i am singing on saturday night,
song of love swan.
we will going to taste divine,
come my love,
and i will make you mine,
we will dance on the beats of romance and
we will drink red wine .
settle down and we make our sweet home.
so for that,
we can go to alabama,
or also LA will be fine...

Just you and I,
in garden of roses,
love blooms bright.
or you can choose to stay in my heart in my arms.
for forever..
or you can take me,
where ever you want.
and you can see into my eyes,
I want you to by my side,
when my 60's will arrive..
and I will love you.
until I die... <3









No comments:

Post a Comment