Monday 27 May 2013

Rubies and Strawberries.

Soul dissolved into the dark,
Atrociously shameful walk,
with cold feet.
no hallow no light,
but,
my skin has diamond shine.

I feel acute ache..
A pain of different kind.
Then,
I remember tonight,
I chose the bed of thorns,
from the moment I've made you mine...

Distressed expression,
Speaking the truth.
Because I forget to lie,
Because I forget to smile...

Now I have learned,
But my eyes have been burned,
With Anonymous agony.
I have deserved this fall,
On this 4th of July,
No one gonna believe my answer to why,
Why I have crossed the line...

Take a deep look,
You can still find only,
Blood n fire,
Only red Stitches.
And yellow flowers.
Clearer the sight,
More blur vision.
So I can't see the path,
Which leads to heaven.
Which leads to you....

And my senses are lost.
I have lost everything,
Everything I have ever got....

Mother,
have you ever listened ?
what father said ?
whatever said by neighbour,
Relatives,
Leaders,
Religions,
Nation,
Sartre n Saints...?

I am going to end this list.
I have my own Words,Beats,Rhymes and Rhythms..
I have no gun, no weapons,
no bullet, no car.
Neither I'm from Istanbul, Turkey nor
from Tokyo, Japan...
But I'll going to hit.
All the beauties n the beasts,
Criminals in mask,
Hidden In the forest of white sharks.
With their crew and cast,
Sooner or Later,
Not Now But,
At last.

I will yes I will,
this is me,
this is who I am,
accept me as you will,
I wont change as you will.

No fear no funk,
Only a few memories of past,
reminding me,
I have slept with you two nights.
But casanova you are,
And I Pretended I am a rock.
I am a stone,I am cold.
that its all fine.
Why ???
Beautifully said deceitful line.
But That doesn't matter,
we both had good time...

Nothing lost,Nothing found,
but feeling more empty...
more pain with more wound.

you are the prince of my fairy tale,
but the fairy tale
that I once knew is gone.
I left with,
Droughty heart n dry eyes,
No more able to wailing,
sense the end from your side.
But did anything really start ?
So
No more hello No more hi.
Not even you say Goodbye...

Time for my last tear to fall,
Because,
Yesterday was my birthday,
He didn't even call.
So,I'll change everything,
From now on...


I am born to burn.
All the Worlds,
Earths,
Heavens,
Stars and Suns.

I'll catch the light,
Then serve it to everybody's plate.
So we all can love
No fight No hate...

I am the Illusionist,
I can make you wonder.
with the Magic I crate.

why death is so beautiful,
why she always gravitates,
why I think of her,
every now and then.
But No, I'm not 27 yet.
No, I'm not famous enough.
laughing out loud,
don't you understand ?
The joke I've cracked.


The whole world is fake ,
Ort of fame, intoxicate.
I make,
I break,
all the rules of this game.
I am the rock star.
I love this fucking flame.

See my name in Vegas,
New York, Paris and LA.


All the crimes I've committed ,
And all my mysterious mistakes.
But I don't know any remorse,
I don't feel any regret.

They call me Ice Queen,
cold, mean and minx.
no crux,no respect.
They Call me arrogant,
I know what I am doing,
what if its not perfectly legitimate.
but nothing demean my pride,
nothing can humiliate...
My doors are closed.
No window No hole in my home.
I am alone in my womb.
Safely untouched,
Far from more scars and broken hearts
Far from lust and lies...
Far from painful cries...

But
You can Come,
I have opened the Door,
I'll show you all sides of me.
Come,
I'll give you my best...
I'll give you everything I have...
I have opened the Door.
Come,
I'll give you my heart.
and some
Rubies and Strawberries...
And one extra bite of my chocolate,
and my ice cream..

I have opened the Door,
Come,
I'll make your life heaven...
And if you won't,
Then
I'll make you famous...<3


5 comments:

  1. This one is a hell of a ride. Starts with a kick, where the protagonist (im not sure thats the proper word for the character) looks a bit wounded, but in no time, turns into a maverick rebel. An exemplary transition of a damsel in distress to a lady who knows her worth. She changes colour faster than a chameleon..from crying..to begging..to appeasing..to threatening and in the last.. luring her SUBJECT(pun intended) ! Wud have loved it, had she not given it up in the last.
    Started sounding like Justin Beiber though, wen she starts blabbering about NY and LA.( a proof enough, that she is still not 27). Hope she doesnt have a thing for Channing Tatum and those boy bands as well.
    Couple of blunt confessions(?)(revelations,specifically, for me.) made it look betterer !
    Loved the part where she catches the light and serves it in plates, and where she promises(threatens may b) the guy to make him famous. Barring some annoying वैयाकरणिक त्रुटियाँ , 'twas good.
    PS although Istanbul is the largest city of Turkey, the capital is Ankara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I really appreciate your effort to write a comment like this. :D Good observation bdw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. to maut kyu aa rahi hai facebook pe messages ka reply karne mein ?

      Delete