Sunday 5 May 2013

In the month of September

I will write
a sonnet to you someday.
only four lines
with three words...
one is hello
and one is love..
one I will tell you later...
In the month of September ...

I will try to put all.
all my Odes in one,
altogether.
all my love,
In one Epigram,
my eternal love,
we will read them later,
In the month of September...

I will make a riff ,
for you someday.
Hope you will listen
and fall in love with me,
the very next Sunday.
because you are the one,
I choose ,
To be my Muse,
for the rest of my life,
but I see veracity of ,
your fears and your lies,
I know You've been had,
All your tries and cries...

so only one more night,
I will make note slides,
In my mind,
and I will play them later,
In the month of September...

Down the dusky valley,
when cold breeze will kiss your lips,
when umbra will hug you,
and make you feel lonely,
just whisper my name,
Slightly slowly.
and I will come to you,
I leave everything behind...
and we will make love later,
In the month of September...

then I will go back to my grave,
and I'll paint a picture of you,
and put it on the wall beside my lord,
and with some Cigarettes and Whiskey,
I will sing the sonnet,
I wrote for you along with the riff.
and I will reminisce later,
in the month of September...




No comments:

Post a Comment