Tuesday 2 April 2013

some old ones ...

I Love to show my love for you...
And if you want,you return a little bit too...

When you smile and hold my hand...
You can dance with me till the night ends....

My mornings are waiting for you to come...
Waiting............
Wanting to become one....

It's a hard noon of june..
And I'm standing alone...
As the day wears my shadow dissapears...

Claim your love before its too late...
Come and take me to my fate..
Carry me to the home we've made...
Clutch me till the life is remade....

2.Aaj nile ambar pe kuch istarha likha,
Baharo se rang leke mne.
Ijhare muhhabat.....
Shama jali or m bhi sang sang,
Har pal ye socha kyu aai ye kayamat...
Ek andhi chli or hil gaya manjar,
Kyu kam rahi meri ibadat .

3.I'm smiling...
Infrnt of you....
n you cnn't see my tears...!!
Invisible....
But meltin me....
Day by day make me weak...
N I seem happy..
I'm smiling a lot...
But you cnn't see the pain inside me...
You cnn't hear ma voice....
I wanna stop you love..!!
I need you so badly....
For my life....
For my breath....
For me.....!!
I'm in the middle of d ocean...
No hope ... No fear.....!!
I'm there,Extranced....
`Not konowing how to drown..
Neither knowing how to swim..!!

4.Manjil in raho se yu gujarne lagi hai,
Jindgi ab kuch sambhalne lagi hai...
Jab bhi gujara main teri gali se,
Aavaje picha karne lagi hai...
Imtihan liya kabhi tu ne, jaha ne,
Takdeer hi ab jhukane lagi hai...
Dikhaya jo chahra jamane ne apna,
Parchaiya bhi sahamne lagi hai...
Uljha tha main uljha khuda tha,
Paheliya par sab sulajhane lagi hai...
Paya mne tujhko yaha jo,
Jindgi ab sawarne lagi hai...